This is a letter to Commend and refuse the request of the raise.
Sample letter of Commendation and Refusal of Request for Raise
This is to acknowledge your letter of [date]
You are definitely to be commended for your progress during the past two months.
I do believe, however, that your recent request for a raise is premature. I would suggest that it would be more appropriate to discuss a salary increase after you have worked here for six months. If you continue on the same path, I am certain that your timely request
will be given careful consideration.
You are doing a fine job, keep up the good work!
This is a letter regarding Commendation of good Suggestion
Sample Commendation letter
Your suggestion that we recycle the trims from our vinyl production has been analyzed and found to be an extremely
This recycling process, which will be implemented in six to eight weeks from now, will result in direct savings to our
firm. We commend you for your inventiveness!
Please accept our congratulations on the adoption of your recommendation and our thanks for your enthusiastic attitude.
Writing a letter of appreciation to someone for a job well done is a courteous response.
commendation letter sample
You are to be commended for the manner in which you handled the unfortunate incident which led to removing Fortrinall from the market.
While the reports that I have read all indicated that there was no definite proof that the taking of Fortrinall may have resulted in her present condition, the fact that you acted so quickly shows that your first concern is with the health and well being of the public.
As a consumer, I would like to express my appreciation for your integrity and once again commend you for the fine manner in which you handled this incident.
Here the sample of Collections Report on Current Status of Debt
WE REPORT AS FOLLOWS:
25. Just relocated at new
A. DEBTOR'S ATTITUDE: 26. Lives in remote district:
1. Promises to pay later hard to contact personally
2. Ignores requests 27. Debtor is a minor. Trying
3. Disputes claim for settlement
4. Refuses to pay 28. Debtor judgment-proof;
5. Claims account is paid recovery doubtful
B. DEBTOR'S FINANCIAL D. ACTION RECOMMENDED
6. Doing part time work 29. Voluntary collection not
7. Working on commission possible. Recommend suit.
8. Out of work. Rechecking a) furnish 4 copies of
regularly. itemized statements
9. On relief. indicating date, amount
10. Earnings exempt;no other of each payment.
attachable assets. b) Original papers
11. Heavily in debt. c) Counsel must have legal
12. Debtor ill and without identity of Creditor in
funds. order to proceed.
13. In military service.
C. CURRENT ACTIVITY INDICATE IF:
14. Trying for a compromise A corporation--where?
15. Rechecking for assets to A partnership--full
justify legal action or names of all--
ability to pay. Individually owned--
16 Debtor deceased;checking Full name of indiv.?
17. Claims returned merchandise E. ACCOUNT CLOSED:
18. Suit filed; still pending 30. Skip--cannot locate
19. Judgment obtained. Attorney 31. No assets--hopeless
trying to execute Legal action not
20. Skip--trying to locate recommended.
Can you help? 32. Per your request.
21 Claims paid to you on 33. Subject refuses to
_______________Please pay or compromise,
confirm payment. too small for suit.
22. Claim in hands of our 34. Bankruptcy,no assets
representative in debtor's 35. Outlawed. Refuses to
area. We are requesting pay or compromise.
report. 36. Deceased. No estate.
23. Just received a payment of Family won't assist.
$_________________ 37. Exhausted all
24. We are making a final collection efforts.
effort for you. Uncollectable.